Re: SG-W:/ Re: Proposal B

Is your contention, Robert, that "sprawl" can take place within the city
limits? If so, how do you define the term (relative to the more general
term "development")?

Also, are you arguing for farmland within the city limits?

Assuming "sustainable growth" implies at least some growth somewhere,
can you give an example of what you would consider sustainable growth
(locally applied)?

Steve