Re: SG-W:/ Proposal B

I represent Blokes for Low-income and Affordable Housing (BLAH), a group consisting of my four year old son and me and formed just seconds ago.  Our sole purpose is to rid Ann Arbor of the menace known as the University of Michigan.  If they would just take their museums, arenas and thousands of high-paying jobs out of town, Ann Arbor would be a far less attractive place to live and there would be an abundance of affordable housing.  Heck, we could be just like Jackson where there are lots of nice, cheap houses available.  So please join us in helping to evict the scourge of higher education that so burdens Ann Arbor:  U OF M GO AWAY!!!