[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: SG-W:/ Re: Proposal B
- Subject: RE: SG-W:/ Re: Proposal B
- From: "Ron Torrella" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:30:17 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
In a message dated 10/28/03 4:19:34 PM
Eastern Standard Time, firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
Last I saw the farms in Proposal B's encompassed townships are
mostly Zone 5, maybe 6. Even a student of ecology can tell what
happens to produce that winters here.
We should all be overwintering on a diet of rutabagas and onions grown
Hey! Yeah! I like the idea. Build onion and pumpkin squash fields
instead of parking lots and and soccer fields!