Re: SG-W:/ Proposal B (off topic)

That may be, Catherine, but I was hoping for a published study of the
watershed & its headwaters. IIRC Allen's Creek is long overdue for such a
study, especially given the controversy over the actual location of the
floodplain & floodway.

That of course is not particularly relevent to the discussion of Proposal
B, but yet another issue that we have put off for far too long.

-Kristen

        - Mahatma Gandhi