Re: SG-W:/ Proposal B

Kristen,
One of the things I always admired about you while serving with you on the Planning Commission was your willingness to be open-mined. I'm really glad that you've decided to support Proposal B. I agree it's not a cure-all, but it's a big step in the right direction.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about the public process. I can't think of a more public discussion than an election. It's the ultimate way for the public to be involved in policymaking, in my view.
Glad you're eager to get back in the game. Ann Arbor is better when people like you stay involved in community affairs.
If B is successful, and you're still willing to serve, I'm happy to help you get involved with the Greenbelt Advisory Committee.
The more environmentalists and housing advocates can collaborate, the better our chances of preventing the sort of mindless and expensive sprawl that both groups hate.
See you at the polls!

Best,
Bill