SG-W:/ favorite quote

This was my favorite thing to read this morning:

"Jeff Fisher, spokesman for Washtenaw Citizens for
Responsible Growth, a group opposing the plan that
also included the Michigan Association of Homebuilders
and the Homebuilders Association of Washtenaw County,
was stunned. The group spent about $250,000 to defeat
the proposal.

http://www.freep.com/news/politics/green5_20031105.htm

Yeah, I guess Jeff is going to have a lot of
explaining to do about how one can spend $250,000 and
get totally trounced at the polls. A 66% win is a
landside in just about any election.

Andrew Mutch
Novi