Re: SG-W:/ Where do we go from here?

I live in Scio and I'm tired of the Board catering to developers.  A new
development is draining onto my property in violation of state drain law
(I have this in writing from the county Drain Commission) and the township
won't return my calls.  That's another problem. . .

I'm hoping someone knows the mechanism to get property on the list to be
considered for purchase of development rights.  I have some parcels in
mind and if I knew the process, I'd approach the owners and offer
assistance in submitting necessary information.  Does anyone know the
process or where to find it?

Jan Gerson