Re: SG-W:/ Joy about election results--and a query

Dan,

I was at Arbor Brewing the whole night and looked at those sheets
several times and never thought to take a picture or write numbers
down--but I wasn't charged with doing that so very possible someone
else did. But I can tell you that I didn't see one precinct that
voted against B. As I recall the closest margin was something like
325 to 280 i.e. about a 54% win. In my particular precinct: Ward 5,
Pct 2, the win was 80%! After pulling the tapes out of the optical
readers my wife and I couldn't believe our eyes. Since we were
looking at 5th ward numbers we were still far from convinced of a
win. But once we got to the bar and looked at the sheets it was clear
with even a casual glance and even without all precincts written in
that the win was for sure and it was a landslide. Unbelievable!!

Ed Steinman