SG-W:/ Ann Arbor "avoids" population drop

Did anyone see yesterday's front-page story on this? I just saw the
headline. I'm planning on reading the story when I get a chance. I'm
wondering why they (the editors/publishers) consider a decrease in
population as a bad thing (good to avoid.) Seems like a slanted
perspective to put anywhere but the opinion page.

Steve