Re: SG-W:/ Ann Arbor "avoids" population drop

As I noted, I only saw the headline. I thought the word "avoids" was
something other than a factual term. The headline had gotten me thinking
about how some people and groups (like the Washtenaw Development
Council) want more people to come live here (AA and Washtenaw.) You make
a good point about the city's population relative to the surrounding
townships.

Steve