[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SG-W:/ A Township v. Mobile Home Park Developers - A success story
- Subject: SG-W:/ A Township v. Mobile Home Park Developers - A success story
- From: Andrew Mutch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:12:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <002c01c45f76$ab099c90$6600a8c0@ANNE>
Those communities who are facing zoning challenges by
Mobile Home Park developers should take note of this
win in court by Lyon Township (Oakland County). A
couple local news stories cover the Township's victory
and their successful strategy to fend off the
developer's legal claims.
Township beats developers in suit
Lyon planners set stage for court win
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
smartgrowth-washtenaw: Internet List and Forum for issues relating to
sprawl, smart growth, and preservation of the quality of life in Washtenaw
Postings to: email@example.com For info, send
email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-line message body of "info