SG-W:/ Purple Loosestrife Pull this Saturday

Purple Loosestrife Pull at LeFurge Wetland
Saturday, July 10, 9:00 a.m.
Get acquainted with the diverse flora and fauna of this 9+ acre wetland while
helping us maintain it as high quality wildlife habitat.
Note:  Bring work gloves and shovels.  Waterproof boots are recommended.
Location:  Meet at the wetland entrance on Prospect Road, 3/4 mile north of
Geddes.  For a map and directions, go to www.mapquest.com and use the address
2384 N. Prospect Road, Ypsilanti, MI 48198.

We will start at 9:00 a.m. to beat the heat and we plan to work for 2 to 3
hours.  I hope that you can join us.  There is a chance that we will see the
Sandhill Cranes which have been regular visitors to the wetland this year.

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com

==============================================================smartgrowth-washtenaw:  Internet List and Forum for issues relating to