Re: SG-W:/ Sibley Prairie AT RISK!

I don't have suggestions, but a few questions. What would be the basis
or bases for stopping the development that would be meaningful to the
MDEQ? Does the proposed development violate any regulations they're
required to enforce or anything like that? What about the impact on the
endangered species? That seems to be a relevant factor. Is the
definition of wetland "mitigation" relevant?

Steve