SG-W:/ Fwd: Invitation to Ann Arbor Parks, Recreation and Open Space Plan Workshop

Attention parks and rec loving Ann Arborites!

Thursday Oct. 28 at Cobblestone Farm is an opportunity to let the City know what we want for our parks for the next five years. The last Parks and Recreation Open Space Plan (PROS) five year plan period is ending and the City is creating a plan for the next five years. That means your neighborhood parks, soccer fields, nature areas, farmers market, etc. Please help the process by providing your insights and feedback!

Please forward

PARKS, RECREATION AND OPEN SPACE PLAN WORKSHOP
Thursday, October 28th, 2004
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Cobblestone Farm Barn, 2781 Packard Road

You are invited to participate in the second public meeting regarding the
update of the Ann Arbor Parks and Recreation Open Space Plan (PROS). Each
participant will have the opportunity to discuss six different topics in
small groups and to prioritize issues that were identified at the Vision
Fair held on September 28th, 2004.

The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m., so please plan to arrive a few
minutes early.

We ask that you RSVP so that we no later than Monday, October 25, 2004 by
email or phone to Amy Kuras (akuras@ci.ann-arbor.mi.us or 734 994-1827).
This is important so that we are able to organize the small group
discussions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Amy Kuras